Digital Design Engineer
Are you our new member in our growing Digital ASIC Design team?
Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures, and sells chips, components, modules, and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are now starting the development of our next generation products.
Sivers Wireless is looking for a new member of our RFIC Digital Design team who is innovative and has the passion for digital ASICS Design.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will be doing the digital design of our advanced RF Integrated Circuits designed for the mmWave transceiver market.
We are now expanding our design competence to be able to put more functions and capabilities in the digital blocks of our otherwise analog mmWave RFICs. You will team up with experienced engineers in this effort to bring a design from specification to silicone and into the lab for validation. Our design environment is well set up with all the required SW tools and modern HW simulation serve.
• Implement RTL designs.
• Write test benches and verify the RTL designs.
• Verify functionality by digital and mixed signal simulations.
• Document your results and your design solutions.
• Contribute to user manuals and other customer support documents.
• Perform validation tests in the lab.
Required qualifications and experiences:
You have one or several of the following:
• Experience of Digital ASIC design, from academia or preferably from the industry.
• Proficiency in SystemVerilog.
• Knowledge of Cadence tools such as Xcelium, Genus, Innovus, Tempus and Modus.
• Basic RF knowledge.
• Processor fundamentals knowledge.
• Lab experience; curious to see your design work.
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area.
You may also have experience of:
We are looking for a dedicated person who we will give the opportunity to grow. Sivers Wireless being a small company can provide a unique overview and understanding of how advanced mmWave transceivers are defined, designed, realized, and integrated into antenna modules. You will work on the same location as the systems engineers, the validation lab, and sales, thus good communication and overview.