Director Channel Marketing
About the job
We are searching for a motivated self-starter to join the team at GoZone WiFi. The channel marketing manager will lead our efforts with hardware partners. We partner with equipment producers like Cisco, Ruckus, Cambium, Extreme and others who market Access Points which our used by our clients. The person in this position is fully engaged with hardware partners to plan industry events, webinars, press releases and maximize the marketing benefits of this partnership. This may include participating in sales calls, trade shows and both client and partner visits.
· Plan Digital Campaigns – Plan and execute digital, channel-specific campaigns with hardware partners
· Provide Marketing Guidance – Provide marketing advice, guidance to hardware partners, clients and GoZone leadership
· Perform Market Research – Keep current with the latest digital trends to keep us in front of the market and informed about our hardware partners. Competitor research to monitor what other companies are doing
· Develop Channel Strategies – Responsible for developing and implementing our Channel strategy
What it Takes
· Minimum 2 years Channel Marketing Manager experience required
· Specific channel manager experience with hardware companies preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
· High School diploma or GED or equivalent
· Outstanding attention to detail and writing skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
· Excellent computer software competency including MS Office
· Previous experience working with SaaS a strong plus
· Passion for excellent marketing and a desire to join a small and hardworking team!
About GoZone WiFi
GoZone WiFi is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company offering marketing, advertising, and analytics platforms for businesses using guest WiFi. GoZone WiFi’s Smart WiFi Suite helps businesses increase revenue and refine operations by providing data about guests and visitors collected over guest WiFi networks. Our platforms increase guest engagement, collect behavioral data, and present third-party advertisements over WiFi in venues such as restaurants, hotels, stadiums, retail centers, and communities.