Distinguished Wi-Fi Design Engineer
The CommScope Home Networks organization provides World Class Wi-Fi products to the world’s largest MSOs including Comcast, Charter Communications, LGI, Vodafone and many others.
How You’ll Help us Connect The World
Our Wi-Fi DesignWIFI Engineers are responsible for the Wi-Fi design from concept to mass production. Wi-Fi is the key technology in our products and as a Wi-Fi design engineer you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the we deliver outstanding products to our worldwide customer base.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years of industry experience in the design and test of PCB level Wi-Fi circuits and systems
- Understanding of IEEE 802.11 PHY level design requirements
- Experience with Wi-Fi IC suppliers including MaxLinear, Broadcom, Qualcomm, Celeno, MediaTek, and others
- Proficient with Wi-Fi PCB layout techniques including RF filter design and design for EMI
- Digital logic fundamentals including timing analysis and experience with design using high speed signals including PCIe
- Ability to craft tests to target specific portions of silicon designs and digital interconnects
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment including spectrum analyzers, Litepoint analyzers, Rhode-Schwarz protocol analyzers, and others
- Strong desire to deep-dive system level issues and drive problems to closure in a team-based environment with a proactive attitude
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Cable and/or Telco market industry experience
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary.
In this “always-on” world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. We grow with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future.
You will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan and participation in the Company’s Sales Incentive Plan.