HW Design Engineer for Antenna Modules
Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures, and sells chips, components, modules, and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are now starting the development of our next generation products.
Sivers Wireless is looking for a HW design engineer to join our RF Design engineering team. Your responsibility will be to realize the antenna module, from quotation to mass production.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Bring antenna module designs with associated PCB’s, from specification and schematic to mass production, in close cooperation with our experienced team of mmWave RFIC and RF design engineers.
• Do PCB design for the advanced PCBs used in our mass production Antenna Modules.
• Integrate the RFIC and the antenna module for best performance and reliability.
• Evaluate different HW concepts from performance and cost aspects.
• Ensure HW quality and reliability thru analysis and accelerated life testing.
• Define and manage production test concepts together with our suppliers.
• Work with our customers to integrate our antenna modules in their systems.
The antenna modules are mmWave beamforming antennas, with both patch- and 3D-solutions, frequencies from 24 GHz to 70 GHz. You will work with a group of 5+ experienced RF Design Engineers located in Gothenburg and Kista. We have well equipped labs in the same offices. You may be stationed in either office.
Required qualifications and experiences:
We are looking for an innovative engineer with a genuine interest in advanced HW design to be applied in our world-class mmWave transceiver antenna modules. We expect you to have some years of relevant industry experience.
• PCB design, we use Altium but experience from other CAD systems is ok.
• Experience of design of radio electronics brought to mass production, including production test deployment.
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
We value experience in any of the following areas:
• mmWave layout.
• Cooperation with PCB HW manufacturers, including quality requirements.
• Experience from power DCDC solutions and digital design.
• Antenna design, beamforming arrays at mmWave frequencies using HFSS, ADS, and/or CST simulation tools.
• Antenna measurements of above products.
Working at Sivers Wireless: We are a Swedish company with a flat organization fully devoted to developing cutting-edge technology products. We offer continuous professional development to our team members. Benefits of working with us in Sivers Wireless includes a strong collective agreement, wellness allowance, and a good pension scheme. Our main office building in Kista is a great place to work, there is a well-equipped gym, restaurant, café, and a variety of services to make your life easier. Commuting is easy with parking available and a short walking distance to the metro, commuter train and buses.