WiConnect is a growing global company, bringing revolutionary innovation to maximize advertising revenue and improve customer experience in Wi-Fi and broadband networks. We are looking for a North America based Project Manager to oversee, track and project manage the deployment of our Wi-Fi monetization platform for a global portfolio of Wi-Fi networks. This is a remote position, with occasional travel
As our Project Manager, you would need to have an intimate understanding of our services and how they operate. Armed with this knowledge, you will work with our team as well as key customer contacts to oversee the deployment.
What background you have:
• At least 5 years of work experience as a Project Manager.
• Experience managing projects in telecommunications and adtech preferred.
• An understanding of public Wi-Fi networks.
• Understanding of Agile principles preferred.
• Experience in the following fields would be an advantage:
• Experience in digital advertising or DOOH, telecommunications, or SAAS; and,
• Support of products in international markets.
You also have:
• College degree or equivalent
• Project Management Training and certification is required.
• Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Experience with collaborative tools such as ClickUP, Slack, Telegram are preferred.
• A location within the continental United States. Preferably on the East coast close to an international airport.
Who you are:
• Aspiring leader who can educate themselves and others, drive results, and maintain high standards.
• Willing to learn and research information where spoon feeding is not required.
• Natural strategic planner and problem-solver who contributes to a collaborative work environment that encourages accountability and innovation.
• Self-driven and motivated that is comfortable working remotely.
• Adaptable to change and consistently able to deliver exceptional results with limited guidance.
• Effective communicator with an ability to speak, write and actively listen and can build strong internal and external relationships.
• Good time-management, prioritization, and multitasking skills and abilities.
• Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels.
• Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions.
• Proactive research skills used in seeking out opportunities to advance and improve the organization.
• Comfortable in a high-pressure environment.
As the Project Manager, you will:
• Plan and lead the integration of WiConnect’s Monetization and ad serving platform across hundreds of venues to ensure quality and on time execution in accordance with the agreed contract and expectations.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the WiConnect monetization and ad serving platform, the scope of the contract and specific technical and testing requirements to successfully project manage integration with existing Managed Service provider infrastructure (Software & Hardware) across all venues.
• Build and develop a detailed end-to-end project plan, with Gantt charts including key tasks, milestones and dependencies.
• Develop and understand roles and responsibilities for the Project both internally and externally. Determine gaps if any.
• Responsible for leading regular (weekly / biweekly) project calls across the internal and external functional teams and provide minutes, agreed follow up actions and deliverable due dates.
• Track project progress within ClickUp, our collaboration tool, and provide regular project updates and reports to communicate progress to internal and external teams along with management.
• Obtain commitments and timelines from team members. Work with management to ensure accountability.
• Mitigate and manage risks associated with project timelines and key tasks.
• Proactively escalate as required.
• Function as the main point of contact with the assigned customer Project Manager and ensure clear lines of communication.
• Clearly articulate any technical or development roadblocks and proposed solutions.
• Develop and suggest process improvements and policies to assist in streamlining communications.
• Ensure all key project documentation is created and stored with clearly defined version control with accessibility to the broader team.
Your life and career at WiConnect:
• Be a part of a technical cutting edge innovative team with expertise in both networking and adtech.
• You will work mostly remotely with some travel.
• You will be supported within an environment where each person is valued and treated as a part owner.
• You will be part of a globally diverse team.
Thank you for your interest with WiConnect LLC. To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume, a letter that shares why you are the ideal candidate for the position, and contact information to [email protected] We look forward to reviewing your application.
WiConnect LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiConnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.