RFIC Design Engineer
Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures and sells chips, components, modules and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are now starting the development of our next generation products.
Sivers Wireless is looking for two more engineers to our RFIC Design Engineering team. You are innovative and have a passion for developing RFIC transceivers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform Subsystem design of LNAs, PAs, mixers, PLLs, LO generation, baseband filters, ADCs, DACs, or other analog blocks.
• Bring your design from schematic, to layout and verification, using our capable EDA tools from Cadence, Keysight, ANSYS, and Mentor Graphics.
• Do sub-micron CMOS design and/or BiCMOS design.
• Define and participate in bring-up and validations of our products.
• Support production test.
• Support integration of RFICs into our antenna modules.
You will work with a group of 10+ experienced RFIC Design Engineers located in Gothenburg and Kista. We have well equipped labs in the same offices. A world class team looking for a world class colleague!
Required qualifications and experiences:
We are looking for innovative engineers with a deep burning interest in RFIC design to be applied in our world-class mmWave transceivers. Your experience shall be relevant, either from the industry or from academia. We will also consider you with less experience if you want to participate in our journey. We value experience in any of the following areas: • Wireless systems fundamentals, e.g., Wi-Fi, WiGig, 3GPP.
• Architecture and design of RF transceivers.
• Subsystem design of LNAs, PAs, mixers, PLLs, LO generation, baseband filters, ADCs, or DACs.
• Analog design fundamentals e.g., OPAMPs, LDOs, oscillators.
• Experience of deep sub-micron CMOS design and/or BiCMOS design.
• Knowledge about mixed-signal design and verification.
• Bring-up and validation of RFIC transceivers. Familiarity with calibration methods.
• Experience of driving chips into volume production.
• Solid understanding of CMOS processes and knowledge of device physics.
• Experience of EDA tools from Cadence, Keysight, ANSYS, and Mentor Graphics.
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area.
An exciting and challenging position where you get the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art mmWave instruments. Together with skilled colleagues you will develop world-class RFICs for wireless communication. We are expanding our design and validation capability to meet the demand of our products in the mmWave area.