Senior Manager, Product Marketing EDGE Systems (B2B2C)
This is a remote position that could be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing, EDGE Systems (B2B2C) who is passionate about marketing and helping BSPs deliver the solutions that enable an amazing subscriber experience. Do you have B2C marketing experience in the telecoms and/or residential gateway space? Could you partner with our BSP customers, motivating them to accelerate their go-to-market plans and better promote the Calix solutions that they’re selling to their subscribers/members? Do you have a natural passion for enabling your own home and environment with the best possible Wi-Fi experience?
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partnering with various BSPs to help them better understand the value of Calix Wi-Fi hardware (EDGE Systems) and software (Experience Innovation Platform).
- Assisting those BSPs in the creation and delivery of world-class marketing programs that capture the attention of their subscribers/members.
- Working with our PR agency and Corporate Marketing team to grow the list of influencers and media amplifying our story for our BSP customers.
- Producing training and support materials for educating our BSP partners.
- Developing a comprehensive marketing plan, including detailed and compelling go-to-market strategies.
- Working closely with colleagues in the Product Marketing and Market Activation teams, to stay abreast of new products, features, and functions; and to ensure that we are building compelling collateral and marketing campaigns for our BSP customers.
- 5-7 years relative marketing or product management experience with at least 4+ years’ marketing experience in a product marketing role (experience marketing directly to consumers [B2C] preferred).
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing.
- Passion for wireless networking, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies.
- Very strong written communication skills, including technical marketing.
- Thorough understanding of consumer marketing.
- Exceptional public speaking/presentation skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Strong technical aptitude, with interest in getting into the ‘nitty gritty’ of the products.
- Capable of building consensus and achievement of a shared vision, affecting change, thinking, and acting strategically, and willing to take smart risks.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team with ability to foster strong working relationship throughout the organization.
- Experience with a demonstrated track record of success in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Willing to travel (~10-15% of the time).
- Remote-based position located in the United States or Canada.