Senior Web Developer (Overseas)
Responsible for the design and implementation of web applications encompassing a wide range of products and solutions, including research and integration of the latest web technologies into the development of network-enabled solutions from the Company, with particular emphasis on software architecture, programming skills, and user experience.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success as a Junior Web Developer
- Web development experience with Apache, MySQL and PHP in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of web application technologies, including HTML5, SOAP & XML
- Experience with Payment, Content Management, Advertisement or Reporting System integration preferred
- Foundation in TCP/IP networking and protocols, including HTTP
- Strong skills and interest in programming
- Understanding of security practices
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms