VP business development North America
Sivers Wireless is a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, a publicly traded internationally recognized technology company. Sivers Wireless develops, manufactures and sells chips, components, modules and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs and modules supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are in the development phase of our next generation products. Sivers Wireless award winning highly integrated RF components is used in datacom and telecom applications building broadband networks for today and tomorrow.
What we offer:
With numerous design wins in the North America market and with an aggressive business plan addressing current and future demands of 5G products, the company is now adding a high visible VP business development North America to spear head our long-term growth and profitability in North America.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and growing company with long experience and cutting-edge technology. The right candidate will be instrumental to the future success of our business and we expect you to be a world class contributor to a world class team.
You will be leading Sivers Wireless business development and sales activities in North America, working with our partners like IDT and NXP and customers ranging from established Fortune-100 customers to start-ups offering the latest cutting-edge products that use Sivers Wireless RFICs and modules. You are entering the company in a very exiting phase, where our customers are just launching their products based on our first generation of mmWave RFICs and modules at the same time being able to grow and shape the next generation products with old and new customers. With 5G just being in its initial phase, gives you a great opportunity to be part of long-lasting growth journey.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The main responsibilities can be summarized as:
- Responsibility to grow new sales in North America with focus on ODMs, OEMs, mobile operators and Wireless Internet Service providers
- Responsible for planning and execution of the regional wireless “go to market plan” including campaigns, events, product releases and relevant market communication.
- Key account responsibility for selected strategic accounts.
- Responsibility to grow and develop the business with existing customers.
- Actively feedback market and customer requirements into the product definition and development activities.
- This means, the VP business development is responsible to develop the business and secure growth and profitability in North America, which includes customer engagements together with key partners as well as promotion and product introduction activities to addressable customers. Within this role lies the tasks also to actively grow the sales funnel and qualify new leads. Related to this is also to manage and update a sales forecast that is fed into the companies’ business.
- Feedback market requirements to improve product design.
- Support and look for M&A activities.
- Reported directly to the Group CEO with dotted line to VP sales Wireless.
Required qualifications and experiences:
At least 10 years of industry experience in RFIC design engineering.
You have extensive business development and Sales background in several of the following areas:
- Strong, documented track record of complex sales to high technology customers.
- Documented strength and experience in marketing and communications.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of RF or mmWave technology in today’s data and telecommunication networks.
- Experience of the WISP/mobile operators and/or RF/mmWave eco-system including suppliers, system integrators and carriers.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Experience and understanding of digital sales and marketing tools and processes.
- Experience in B2B sales within the operator or telecom industry.
- Great interest in new technologies with a drive to learn more.
- University degree.
- Target oriented mind-set with a winning mentality.
- Team player.
- Wireless systems fundamentals, e.g. Wi-Fi, WiGig, 3GPP, RF component LNAs, Pas.